Bruce Lock and Fold Video

Not sure how this will show. I've been playing around with the wide screen mode on YouTube.



Looks okay from here. Anyway this is a send I've been employed with on and off over the last sextet weeks. It's the angle I couldn't become up with because of limited recording footage. Then I thought... it's right in face of me. How many folks wager the doc product in the big home transformation centers? Thousands upon thousands. Getting actual recording has been a problem because I don't install hardwood floors anymore. However that will belike change because I can't intend recording and level guys just don't understand the benefits.

I did place an advertisement of sorts on the actual site, but no takers. Oh...I did hit a man in Jacksonville but he never called back.

Heck, I'll impact for free meet to get what I requirement as long as whomever has the job handles all the humping to the jobsite...and the harder stuff I'm not interested in doing. Like scraping concrete floors, lugging tools around, and all that another boring stuff.

Hey, I guess this is an advertisement for anyone hunting for an installer...that works for free! Imagine that. A freebie! I do requirement a some newborn tools (specifically a Bostich flooring stapler)...and acquire me lunch...I'll be a real happy camper.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Modern Warfare 3